Remember this mask? I’m obviously obsessed with all the adorable ways to play make-believe with Opposite of Far so we’re offering you guys another way to join the fun. The winner of this giveaway will get a $25 gift certificate (in the form of a promo code) to this shop. Most of the masks only cost $20 (a few are $22 or $24 and the sets get a little more expensive) so this gift certificate will cover the cost. I’d suggest my favorites, but I literally can’t decide. I want the shark for Shark Week, the peacock just because it’s so stinking cute, a raccoon for my soon-to-be baby boy because why not?, the bee set because her name is Isla Bee (!!) and since she’s a cat lady, the black cat, obviously. Um, and there are beards! Ha. See, I told you I love them ALL!
Isla wears her masks all the time … while reading a good book, running circles in the nursery, coloring, watching Sesame Street or when mama begs her to put one on so I can take her picture. She loves them and looks pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself. When the fox isn’t being used I hang it above baby boy’s crib. Oh, and Isla can’t quite say the word “fox” yet so instead she says something that sounds like a very, VERY, V E R Y bad word. Gets me every time.
These are great for Halloween, as gifts, for kids’ theme parties or just for every day playtime. And since there are no losers here, if you don’t win the giveaway, don’t forget Opposite of Far has generously offered a promo code so you guys can get a discount.
Keep scrolling for giveaway info and rules. GOOD LUCK!
(Be sure to enter the giveaways with Badger, BlaBla Kids and BAGGU, too!)
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER, AMANDA!
Bonus: We bought our niece and nephew masks for Christmas last year and were so excited to see them sporting them on this sweet girl’s birthday. She was a butterfly princess and her little bro was her king. Tell me that’s not the cutest thing ever (even though you can’t see our nephew’s his sweet face … little stinker)!
one (1) winner will receive:
a $25 gift card to Opposite of Far
to enter, do any or all of the following:
1) leave a comment on this blog post telling me about your favorite costume or dress up outfit when you were growing up (for example, I loved to bedazzle all my clothes and dress up like Madonna and my favorite Halloween costume was Rainbow Brite!)
2) follow @reallyrisa on Instagram, then leave a comment here to let me know
3) follow @oppositeoffar on Instagram, then leave a comment here to let me know
4) share the love by tweeting about the giveaway with a link to this post and a shout out to @reallyrisa and @oppositeoffar, then leave a comment here to let me know
5) follow Really Risa on Facebook, then leave a comment here to let me know
6) follow Opposite of Far on Facebook, then leave a comment here to let me know
1) one comment = one entry (maximum six entries/comments per entrant)
2) your email address must be included in the comment form (not the actual comment) so I can contact you
3) open to EVERYONE (not just U.S. residents)!
I will choose a winner at random (via random.org). I will contact the winner directly via email and update this blog post. Opposite of Far will provide the winner with a promo code via email.
deadline: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 5:00 p.m. EST