The final day of giveaways features my favorite on-the-go bags by BAGGU: the 3D zip bags. I have three of these, too, though their shape was a bit different when I bought them, and I use them EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I use one bag for snacks, one for diapers/wipes/etc. and the other for suntan lotion and wet swimwear in the summer and random odds and ends during other seasons. They’re nylon so any food or lotion spills stay contained and wash off really easily. These bags truly are the best way to keep your diaper bag both clean and organized. It also makes life easy when it comes to transferring items from one bag to the next without forgetting the essentials. Even Isla knows which bag contains her snacks (the red one with the yellow kitties on it!) and goes straight for it anytime she can get her hands inside my bag!
BAGGU already sent me the bags for you so the winner of this giveaway will receive the three bags shown above. You’ll receive one in each of the three sizes they sell: large, medium and small (shown below in official BAGGU images to give you an idea of size).
Keep scrolling for giveaway info and rules. GOOD LUCK!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER, RACHEL!
to enter, do any or all of the following:
1) leave a comment on this blog post telling me how you’d use these bags
2) follow @reallyrisa on Instagram, then leave a comment here to let me know
3) follow @okbaggu on Instagram, then leave a comment here to let me know
4) share the love by tweeting about the giveaway with a link to this post and a shout out to @reallyrisa and @BAGGU, then leave a comment here to let me know
5) follow Really Risa on Facebook, then leave a comment here to let me know
6) follow BAGGU on Facebook, then leave a comment here to let me know
1) one comment = one entry (maximum six entries/comments per entrant)
2) your email address must be included in the comment form (not the actual comment) so I can contact you
3) open to continental U.S. residents only (SORRY!)
I will choose a winner at random (via random.org). I will contact the winner directly via email and update this blog post. The winner will provide me with his/her name and mailing address and I will mail the items directly to the winner.
deadline: Thursday, Oct. 15, 5:00 p.m.