Style

feeling blue

I never realized how much I love colored denim until I bought these pink ones. They’re the first thing I reach for the second I get home from work. So I decided to expand my collection.  These blue ankle jeans from J.Crew might be my new favorite. They’re really really soft, super comfy and the electric blue is perfect for any season. Plus, don’t they look great with these black peep-toe booties!?

{J.Crew jeans; Fossil blazer; Forever 21 top + necklace; Charles Jourdan booties (via Ideeli); vintage bangles; Estée Lauder Hot Coral nails}

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply alannahleile April 10, 2012 at 8:38 pm

i really like how you paired heavily contrasting true red and electric blue, also i have a thing for pendants, where is that one from?

• Reply reallyrisa April 10, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Thank you! The pendant is a few months old but it’s from Forever 21. They have lots of great jewelry for pennies!

• Reply alannahleile April 11, 2012 at 1:50 pm

yes they do! great to know its affordable, i actually own a few pieces of jewelry from them! these cute chain link earrings with turquoise stones and little birds, they’re some of my favorites

• Reply Gina Nicole Fontes April 11, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Love this! I need a pair and you’re adorable! Also thanks for the blogroll mention!!! :)

• Reply That’s Bloody Jeanious! « astimegoesbuy April 13, 2012 at 6:53 pm

[…] feeling blue (www.reallyrisa.com) Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. […]

• Reply versatility » really risa February 19, 2013 at 2:51 pm

[…] Dallin Chase leather jacket; J.Crew top; Charles Jourdan “Elsa” booties (last seen here); Anthropologie sunglasses; Etc… Modern Vintage + J.Crew + vintage bracelets; Michael Kors […]