Meet Kiwi, Isla’s best feline friend. “Kiwi” is what it sounds like when Isla says “kitty” so the name has kind of just stuck. In reality, this is Colette the Cat from an adorable shop called Blabla. We love her. Isla reads to her, makes me kiss her at bedtime and snuggles her like she’s a real cat. Did I mention I’m totally (and accidentally) raising a cat lady? Kiwi sleeps with Isla every night and would travel with us around the house and out the door if we let her, though I try to keep her confined to the nursery so she doesn’t get too dirty, or worse, LOST! That would be devastating and I can’t even go there right now.
Thanks to the sweet folks at Blabla, you guys can enter to win one of their adorable mini dolls (12 inches in size). Let me tell you, you’re going to love these dolls. They come in a variety of characters and animals and each one is incredibly soft and cuddly. My favorite thing about Kiwi is she doesn’t have any loose pieces that Isla can chew off. My kid puts everything in her mouth and destroys it, like a puppy. Kiwi has withstood the harassment! Now I just need one for baby boy. I’ve got my eye on you, Theo the Cat (wink wink, hint hint)!
Keep scrolling for giveaway info and rules. GOOD LUCK!
(Be sure to also enter yesterday’s giveaway with Badger.)
one (1) winner will receive:
a mini doll by Blabla
to enter, do any or all of the following:
1) leave a comment on this blog post telling me about your favorite childhood buddy–stuffed, imaginary or otherwise (for ex.: I had a blanky and an imaginary friend named Kimmy who always used to sit in my older sister’s seat at the dinner table, which made me cry until my parents made my sister get out of her seat to let Kimmy move.)
2) follow @reallyrisa on Instagram, then leave a comment here to let me know
3) follow @blablakidsshop on Instagram, then leave a comment here to let me know
4) share the love by tweeting about the giveaway with a link to this post and a shoutout to @reallyrisa and @blablakids, then leave a comment here to let me know
5) follow Really Risa on Facebook, then leave a comment here to let me know
6) follow Blabla on Facebook, then leave a comment here to let me know
1) one comment = one entry (maximum six entries/comments per entrant)
2) your email address must be included in the comment form (not the actual comment) so I can contact you
3) open to continental U.S. residents only (SORRY!)
I will choose a winner at random (via random.org). I will contact the winner directly via email and update this blog post. The winner will provide me with his/her name, mailing address and mini doll selection; Blabla will mail the doll directly to the winner.
deadline: Tuesday, Oct. 13, 5:00 p.m. EST